WE DID IT AGAIN:
André gave us an overview about his most favorite ConfigMgr Pearls and OSD Tweaks. In details:
- How to increase the block size for TFTP to speed up WinPE Download Performance
- How to install a WIM directly from the share
- Creating dynamic Task Sequences based on Collections
- How to trigger WSUS Scan & Deployment
- Optimize driver management with a script of Kent Agerlund
- At least he presented some ConfigMgr Tools
After that, Thomas Maurer gave us an overview about Windows Nano Server and Windows Container/Hyper-V Container. I short words: A great session about the future of windows Server. You wil find the details in the Powerpoint Presentations i will attach to this Blog entry.
The presentation of Thomas can be downloaded here.