I am proud to announce, that a new Version of my SQL Server script is released. Here are the changes:
- Feature: Script is tested with windows 10
- Feature: Script is tested with SQL Server 2016
- Feature: Handle SQL Setup Returncode 2068643838 as success (All selected features are already installed)
- Change: Removed SysAdmins, Update, PID, SecurityMode, SAPWD, Collation, Protocols and InstanceId from parameter creation when FeatureSQL is not selected or Uninstall is selected
- Change: Replaced all „Exit“ calls by „Exit-Script“ which will clenup the system and handle balloon popup, reboot and applocker
- Change: Replaces Get-WindowsFeature CmdLet by Get-WindowsOptionalFeature th enable support on Windows 10 clients also.
- Feature: The input for the collation parameter is now checked, based on $dirFiles\Collation\SQLCollation_xxxx.csv (list created with select name, COLLATIONPROPERTY(name, ‚CodePage‘) as Code_Page, description from sys.fn_helpcollations()).
- Change: Simplified Code
- Feature: Improved logging